Thinking of all the things I have to do to catch up after what seems like a very long week, part of my to do list is to pass on things I need to share with you, remind you, or ask for input on…
• Thank you again for all of your support over the last couple of weeks during the crazy schedules! The Dock Party was a success and your help was appreciated for supervising at lunch! We got lots of good video on the exciting activities that you planned! The kids had a great time celebrating the completion of their MEAP tests!
• The Pumpkin Decorating Contest will be at our Halloween Assembly, this Thursday, October 29, 2009. One pumpkin per Enrichment class can be submitted. Participation is OPTIONAL. Winners will gain the GOLDEN PUMPKIN AWARD for this school year. Ms. Belleau’s Advisory students from last year are the current reigning champions.
• The Halloween Assembly will be the last hour of the day 10/29/09 and the schedule will be distributed at the beginning of the week.
• Remember the Fright Night is this Thursday night from 6-8, we still need people to sign up to supervise, see the sign-up sheet by the mailboxes. Wear your costume!
• We will try to do some fire drills over the next couple of weeks on days that are not rainy.
• See email from Peggy Voigt regarding the PDD schedule for Friday, October 30, 2009. Be sure to bring what is required for the second half of the day.
• Report cards must be inputted by next Tuesday, 11/3/09 by 8am. All grades should be inputted from the grade book side of the Zangle. You should not submit or post anything from the Teacher Connection side as we are not using our standards until next semester. The grading rubric for “Life Skills Grades” will put in boxes at the beginning of the week. This replaces citizenship grades and will be inputted on the grade book side of Zangle.
We are seeking input on an idea to make TACL a little easier. Chris Morton made a suggestion that coming up with a way to post comments somewhere online rather than handwrite comments on the TACL form might save time when passing the hard copies around. Please post your suggestions below if you can think of a way this could be done to make TACL a more efficient process. Any input would be appreciated!